9.29.2005

Scent.

I woke up this morning - obviously or I wouldn't be typing this shit. Master of the Obvious. (Say it with a booming God like voice)



It was 45 degrees outside - seems friggin cold when it was 85 two days ago. It smells like fall. Like Chicago on an early morning as I was loading a van to go work in a frozen foods warehouse. Like Manhattan (Kansas) - when I was waking up early on a Saturday - probably was a month from now - as it falls in the year - hungover and shrinkwrapped in spandex to go get a ride in and sweat out some alcohol.



It never ceases to amaze me - I spend the majority of my life trying to represent things visually and the thing that makes me feel and see and know where I was and what I experienced more than anything else is scent.



Can you be a scent artist? -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss that KC. midwest, cystal clear, any thing is possible, the sky is large, and whatever happens I know it'll be all right air, the scent, the feel on your skin

Los Angeles just smells

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lines, you craft Lines.
Lines that I can smell.
Dolphined Communication;
Perception then Projection in Same sense, Sonar Speaking scents. What you smell- I smell.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home